GroupMail :: Free Edition
This page contains complete information on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition from your systemInfacta Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Infacta Ltd.. More details about the software GroupMail :: Free Edition can be found at http://www.infacta.com
. GroupMail :: Free Edition is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing GroupMail :: Free Edition is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.18 MB (4385008 bytes) on disk and is called GMMain.exe.
GroupMail :: Free Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.39 MB (7753360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.54 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (206.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (462.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.18 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (278.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GroupMail :: Free Edition. You can find here a few links to other GroupMail :: Free Edition releases:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Free Edition has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
GroupMail :: Free Edition is an application offered by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GroupMail :: Free Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GroupMail :: Free Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Free Edition". If it exists on your system the GroupMail :: Free Edition app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GroupMail :: Free Edition in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Free Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GroupMail :: Free Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GroupMail :: Free Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Free Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Free Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GroupMail :: Free Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 12:07:49.030