GroupMail :: Business Edition
GroupMail :: Business Edition is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. Further information on Infacta Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.infacta.com
if you want to read more on GroupMail :: Business Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. GroupMail :: Business Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GroupMail :: Business Edition's primary file takes about 1.89 MB (1986560 bytes) and is called GMMain.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GroupMail :: Business Edition. They take about 7.14 MB (7483279
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (276.00 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (192.00 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.06 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (156.00 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (404.00 KB)
- GMMain.exe (1.89 MB)
- GMSdlr.exe (128.00 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (2.09 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (484.00 KB)
- Mailto.exe (52.00 KB)
- transform.exe (68.00 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1993
of GroupMail :: Business Edition. For other GroupMail :: Business Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Business Edition is an application released by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GroupMail :: Business Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". If it exists on your system the GroupMail :: Business Edition app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Business Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Business Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GroupMail :: Business Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:27:10.313