GroupMail :: Business Edition
This web page is about GroupMail :: Business Edition for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PCGroupmail Ltd.
. Further information on Groupmail Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://group-mail.com
to get more data about GroupMail :: Business Edition on Groupmail Ltd.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GMMain.exe is the GroupMail :: Business Edition's main executable file and it takes circa 4.57 MB (4795640 bytes) on disk.
GroupMail :: Business Edition contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.53 MB (15240975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (315.24 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (347.24 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.80 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (211.24 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (523.24 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.57 MB)
- GMResp.exe (499.24 KB)
- GMRespEng.exe (267.24 KB)
- GMSdlr.exe (287.24 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.26 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (719.24 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (283.24 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (175.24 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (599.24 KB)
- Mailto.exe (187.24 KB)
- transform.exe (211.24 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to GroupMail :: Business Edition version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of GroupMail :: Business Edition:
GroupMail :: Business Edition is an application released by Groupmail Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". If it exists on your system the GroupMail :: Business Edition program will be found automatically. When you click GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GroupMail :: Business Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://group-mail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GroupMail :: Business Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition by Groupmail Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Groupmail Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 20:19:29.403