Ground War Tanks
This web page is about Ground War Tanks for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ground War Tanks from your systemMail.Ru Group
. More info about Mail.Ru Group can be seen here
. You can see more info on Ground War Tanks at http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Ground War Tanks is commonly set up in the C:\GROUND WAR TANKS RUSSIAN SERVER\Ground War Tanks directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Ground War Tanks's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Ground War Tanks's primary file takes about 6.74 MB (7065744 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Ground War Tanks. They occupy about 7.28 MB (7638816
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.74 MB)
- hg64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current page applies to Ground War Tanks version 1.152
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ground War Tanks:
...click to view all...
Ground War Tanks is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru Group. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Ground War Tanks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ground War Tanks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ground War Tanks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ground War Tanks". The Ground War Tanks program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ground War Tanks in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ground War Tanks, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ground War Tanks:
- The software company is: http://games.mail.ru/support/tanks/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ground War Tanks.
8. After uninstalling Ground War Tanks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ground War Tanks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ground War Tanks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Ground War Tanks by Mail.Ru Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ground War Tanks in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 21:41:47.137