This web page is about Groovy-2.4.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Groovy-2.4.6 from your PCThe Groovy Project
. Take a look here
for more information on The Groovy Project. You can see more info on Groovy-2.4.6 at http://groovy-lang.org/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.6 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.6\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Groovy-2.4.6. groovyw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 51.00 KB (52224 bytes) on disk.
Groovy-2.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.36 MB (6664671
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (54.47 KB)
- groovy.exe (51.00 KB)
- groovyw.exe (51.00 KB)
- groovyclient.exe (2.95 MB)
- groovyserver.exe (2.61 MB)
- groovy.exe (126.00 KB)
- groovyw.exe (126.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Groovy-2.4.6 version 184.108.40.206
Groovy-2.4.6 is a program offered by the software company The Groovy Project. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Groovy-2.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Groovy-2.4.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Groovy-2.4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Groovy-2.4.6". If it is installed on your PC the Groovy-2.4.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Groovy-2.4.6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Groovy-2.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Groovy-2.4.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://groovy-lang.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Groovy\Groovy-2.4.6\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Groovy-2.4.6.
8. After removing Groovy-2.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Groovy-2.4.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Groovy-2.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Groovy-2.4.6 by The Groovy Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Groovy-2.4.6 by The Groovy Project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Groovy-2.4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 18:52:53.047