Grim Fandango Remastered
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Grim Fandango Remastered for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Grim Fandango Remastered from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Witcher
. Open here
where you can find out more on R.G. Gamblers, Witcher. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more info about Grim Fandango Remastered on R.G. Gamblers, Witcher's website. Grim Fandango Remastered is commonly installed in the C:\Games\Grim Fandango Remastered folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Grim Fandango Remastered is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Grim Fandango Remastered\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 1.24 MB (1298849 bytes).
Grim Fandango Remastered installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1298849
bytes) on disk.
Grim Fandango Remastered is a program offered by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Grim Fandango Remastered is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Grim Fandango Remastered with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grim Fandango Remastered or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grim Fandango Remastered". The Grim Fandango Remastered program will be found very quickly. When you click Grim Fandango Remastered in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Grim Fandango Remastered, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grim Fandango Remastered:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Grim Fandango Remastered\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grim Fandango Remastered.
8. After uninstalling Grim Fandango Remastered, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grim Fandango Remastered that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grim Fandango Remastered with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grim Fandango Remastered by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher from your PC, nor are we saying that Grim Fandango Remastered by R.G. Gamblers, Witcher is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grim Fandango Remastered in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:13:25.497