Gridberd is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gridberd from your systemWareberd
. Check out here
for more details on Wareberd. More details about Gridberd can be seen at http://www.indiedb.com/games/gridberd
. Gridberd is usually installed in the C:\Programs\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Gridberd is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Gridberd's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.74 MB (2876704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gridberd. They take 23.06 MB (24180056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.74 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.93 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.07 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Gridberd from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Gridberd when you uninstall it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Gridberd.url
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD\XFRGB\BIN64\XFRGRIDBERD_Launcher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\GAMES\Steam\steamapps\common\GRIDBERD\XFRGB\BIN64\XFRGRIDBERD_Launcher.exe.FriendlyAppName
Gridberd is a program offered by Wareberd. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Gridberd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gridberd from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gridberd or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gridberd". If it is installed on your PC the Gridberd program will be found very quickly. When you click Gridberd in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gridberd, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gridberd:
- The publisher is: http://www.indiedb.com/games/gridberd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gridberd.
8. After removing Gridberd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gridberd which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gridberd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gridberd by Wareberd from your computer, nor are we saying that Gridberd by Wareberd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gridberd in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 06:44:45.607