Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 from your PCGreenfish Corporation
. You can read more on Greenfish Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 at http://greenfish.tk/
. Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gfie.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.34 MB (2457619 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1. They occupy 3.47 MB (3640708
bytes) on disk.
- gfie.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1.
Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 is a program marketed by the software company Greenfish Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1". The Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://greenfish.tk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 by Greenfish Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 by Greenfish Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Greenfish Icon Editor Pro 3.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:56:39.693