This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GreenForce-Player 1.12 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GreenForce-Player 1.12 from your systemRRSoftware
. Further information on RRSoftware can be found here
. Please follow http://gfp.rrsoftware.de
if you want to read more on GreenForce-Player 1.12 on RRSoftware's website. GreenForce-Player 1.12 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenForce-Player directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling GreenForce-Player 1.12 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenForce-Player\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GreenForce-Player 1.12's primary file takes around 3.38 MB (3541504 bytes) and its name is GreenForce-Player.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GreenForce-Player 1.12. They occupy 4.24 MB (4442398
bytes) on disk.
- GreenForce-Player.exe (3.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (879.78 KB)
The current web page applies to GreenForce-Player 1.12 version 1.12
When planning to uninstall GreenForce-Player 1.12 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenForce-Player\GreenForce-Player.exe
GreenForce-Player 1.12 is an application released by the software company RRSoftware. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GreenForce-Player 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GreenForce-Player 1.12 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GreenForce-Player 1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GreenForce-Player 1.12". If it exists on your system the GreenForce-Player 1.12 program will be found very quickly. After you select GreenForce-Player 1.12 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GreenForce-Player 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenForce-Player 1.12:
- The software company is: http://gfp.rrsoftware.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenForce-Player\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GreenForce-Player 1.12.
8. After removing GreenForce-Player 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GreenForce-Player 1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GreenForce-Player 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GreenForce-Player 1.12 by RRSoftware from your PC, we are not saying that GreenForce-Player 1.12 by RRSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GreenForce-Player 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:22:52.140