GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52
GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 from your computerObviousIdea
. Take a look here
for more details on ObviousIdea. More info about the software GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
. Usually the GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.54 MB (6858304 bytes) on disk and is called GCPrinter.exe.
The executables below are part of GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52. They occupy an average of 14.61 MB (15315097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwproc.exe (76.00 KB)
- GCHelper.exe (343.00 KB)
- GCPrinter.exe (6.54 MB)
- progress.exe (1.46 MB)
- properties.exe (168.00 KB)
- SetupPrn.exe (3.82 MB)
- srvinst.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VPDAgent.exe (188.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (828.00 KB)
The current page applies to GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company ObviousIdea. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you click GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 by ObviousIdea from your computer, nor are we saying that GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 by ObviousIdea is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 15:24:47.060