GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168
This info is about GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 from your computerObviousIdea
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ObviousIdea. Please open http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
if you want to read more on GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 on ObviousIdea's web page. GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.38 MB (6688352 bytes) on disk and is labeled GCPrinter.exe.
GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.46 MB (20409443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fwproc_x64.exe (11.50 KB)
- GCHelper.exe (131.00 KB)
- GCPrinter.exe (6.38 MB)
- progress.exe (1.46 MB)
- properties.exe (211.00 KB)
- SetupPrn_x64.exe (8.97 MB)
- srvinst_x64.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- VPDAgent_x64.exe (145.00 KB)
- vpdisp.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199.
GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company ObviousIdea. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124". The GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/greencloud-printer/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ObviousIdea\GreenCloud\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing GreenCloud Printer 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GreenCloud Printer 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GreenCloud Printer 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 184.108.40.206 by ObviousIdea from your computer, we are not saying that GreenCloud Printer 220.127.116.11 by ObviousIdea is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GreenCloud Printer 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:51:19.550