This info is about GreenBrowser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GreenBrowser from your systemMore Quick Tools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on More Quick Tools. More details about GreenBrowser can be found at http://www.MoreQuick.com
. GreenBrowser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove GreenBrowser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GreenBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 464.50 KB (475648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GreenBrowser. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1212185
bytes) on disk.
- GreenBrowser.exe (464.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
- QuickMute.exe (20.00 KB)
- GreenBrowserUpdate.exe (16.00 KB)
- GreenImageConvert.exe (13.50 KB)
GreenBrowser is an application offered by More Quick Tools. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove GreenBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GreenBrowser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GreenBrowser or simply click the Search feature and type in "GreenBrowser". If it is installed on your PC the GreenBrowser application will be found very quickly. When you click GreenBrowser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GreenBrowser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GreenBrowser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MoreQuick.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GreenBrowser.
8. After removing GreenBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GreenBrowser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GreenBrowser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GreenBrowser by More Quick Tools from your computer, we are not saying that GreenBrowser by More Quick Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GreenBrowser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 03:33:02.630