This info is about GreenBrowser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall GreenBrowser from your PCMore Quick Tools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on More Quick Tools. More details about GreenBrowser can be found at http://www.MoreQuick.com
. GreenBrowser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove GreenBrowser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GreenBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 464.50 KB (475648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GreenBrowser. They occupy about 1.16 MB (1212185
bytes) on disk.
- GreenBrowser.exe (464.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
- QuickMute.exe (20.00 KB)
- GreenBrowserUpdate.exe (16.00 KB)
- GreenImageConvert.exe (13.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling GreenBrowser we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GreenBrowser:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GreenBrowser's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorOutput.txt
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorScript.txt
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorText.txt
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\DownManager.ini
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\Filter.ini
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\GreenBrowser.ini
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\LastClose.ini
- C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\LastVisit.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorOutput.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorScript.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\CollectorText.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\GreenBrowser.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\LastClose.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GreenBrowser\User\LastVisit.ini
GreenBrowser is a program marketed by the software company More Quick Tools. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GreenBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GreenBrowser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GreenBrowser or simply activate the Search field and type in "GreenBrowser". If it is installed on your PC the GreenBrowser app will be found automatically. After you click GreenBrowser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GreenBrowser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GreenBrowser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MoreQuick.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GreenBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GreenBrowser.
8. After removing GreenBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GreenBrowser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GreenBrowser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GreenBrowser by More Quick Tools from your PC, we are not saying that GreenBrowser by More Quick Tools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GreenBrowser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 03:33:02.630