You can find below detailed information on how to remove Green Ranch for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Green Ranch from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. You can read more on GameTop Pte. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Green Ranch can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Green Ranch folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Green Ranch is C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Green Ranch\unins000.exe. Green Ranch's main file takes about 2.02 MB (2121728 bytes) and is called game.exe.
Green Ranch contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.71 MB (2840225
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Green Ranch version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Green Ranch.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Green Ranch_is1
Green Ranch is a program offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Green Ranch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Green Ranch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Green Ranch or simply click the Search field and type in "Green Ranch". If it is installed on your PC the Green Ranch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Green Ranch in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Green Ranch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Green Ranch:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Green Ranch\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Green Ranch.
8. After uninstalling Green Ranch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Green Ranch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Green Ranch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Green Ranch by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Green Ranch by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Green Ranch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:33:54.280