You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Green City for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Green City from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Green City on WildTangent's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GreenCity folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Green City is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GreenCity\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. GreenCity-WT.exe is the Green City's main executable file and it occupies close to 647.57 KB (663112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Green City. They occupy 5.86 MB (6143360
bytes) on disk.
- GreenCity-WT.exe (647.57 KB)
- GreenCity.exe (4.89 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Green City version 22.214.171.124
Green City is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Green City is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Green City from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Green City or simply click the Search field and type in "Green City". If it is installed on your PC the Green City application will be found automatically. After you select Green City in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Green City, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Green City:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\GreenCity\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Green City.
8. After uninstalling Green City, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Green City which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Green City using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Green City by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Green City by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Green City supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:40:56.693