This info is about Gray Matter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gray Matter from your systemWizarBox Production
. Further information on WizarBox Production can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gray Matter. GDFHandler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 639.06 KB (654395 bytes) on disk.
Gray Matter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.51 MB (6824574
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (713.00 KB)
- Game.exe (4.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- GDFHandler.exe (639.06 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Gray Matter.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Gray Matter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GameuxInstallHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GDFBinary.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\bin\GDFHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gray Matter\binkw32.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 260570\InstallLocation
Gray Matter is an application released by WizarBox Production. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Gray Matter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gray Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gray Matter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gray Matter". If it exists on your system the Gray Matter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gray Matter in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gray Matter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gray Matter.
8. After uninstalling Gray Matter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gray Matter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gray Matter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gray Matter by WizarBox Production from your PC, nor are we saying that Gray Matter by WizarBox Production is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gray Matter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:27:28.507