Grass Roots is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Grass Roots from your PCMDickie
. Further information on MDickie can be seen here
. More information about the application Grass Roots can be seen at http://www.mdickie.com/prev_roots.htm
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MDickie\Grass Roots folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Grass Roots 's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MDickie\Grass Roots\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named Grass Roots.exe and it has a size of 2.75 MB (2879488 bytes).
Grass Roots is comprised of the following executables which take 5.55 MB (5822155
bytes) on disk:
- Grass Roots (Windowed).exe (2.75 MB)
- Grass Roots.exe (2.75 MB)
- uninst.exe (57.70 KB)
Grass Roots is an application marketed by the software company MDickie. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Grass Roots is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Grass Roots using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Grass Roots or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grass Roots ". The Grass Roots app will be found automatically. After you select Grass Roots in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grass Roots , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grass Roots :
- The software company is: http://www.mdickie.com/prev_roots.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MDickie\Grass Roots\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Grass Roots .
8. After removing Grass Roots , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grass Roots which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grass Roots using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grass Roots by MDickie from your PC, nor are we saying that Grass Roots by MDickie is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Grass Roots supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:04:45.800