Grapholite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Grapholite from your computerAphalina
. You can read more on Aphalina or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Grapholite at https://grapholite.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aphalina\Grapholite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Grapholite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aphalina\Grapholite\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Grapholite's main file takes about 1.89 MB (1980416 bytes) and its name is Grapholite.exe.
Grapholite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.27 MB (2383360
bytes) on disk.
- Grapholite.exe (1.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Grapholite version 3.0.0
Grapholite is a program offered by the software company Aphalina. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Grapholite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Grapholite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grapholite or simply click the Search field and type in "Grapholite". If it exists on your system the Grapholite app will be found very quickly. When you select Grapholite in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Grapholite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grapholite:
- The software company is: https://grapholite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aphalina\Grapholite\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Grapholite.
8. After removing Grapholite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Grapholite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grapholite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grapholite by Aphalina from your PC, we are not saying that Grapholite by Aphalina is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grapholite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 17:00:50.960