Graph 4.5 beta
Graph 4.5 beta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Graph 4.5 beta from your systemIvan Johansen
. You can find out more on Ivan Johansen or check for application updates here
. More details about Graph 4.5 beta can be seen at http://www.padowan.dk
. Usually the Graph 4.5 beta program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Graph 4.5 beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Graph.exe and occupies 15.82 MB (16591056 bytes).
Graph 4.5 beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.04 MB (17872801
bytes) on disk.
- Graph.exe (15.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Graph 4.5 beta version 4.5
Graph 4.5 beta is an application released by the software company Ivan Johansen. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Graph 4.5 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Graph 4.5 beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Graph 4.5 beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Graph 4.5 beta". If it is installed on your PC the Graph 4.5 beta app will be found automatically. When you select Graph 4.5 beta in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Graph 4.5 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Graph 4.5 beta:
- The software company is: http://www.padowan.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Graph 4.5 beta.
8. After removing Graph 4.5 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Graph 4.5 beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Graph 4.5 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Graph 4.5 beta by Ivan Johansen from your computer, we are not saying that Graph 4.5 beta by Ivan Johansen is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Graph 4.5 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:52:12.850