This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Graph 4.4.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Graph 4.4.2 from your PCIvan Johansen
. Further information on Ivan Johansen can be seen here
. Click on http://www.padowan.dk
to get more info about Graph 4.4.2 on Ivan Johansen's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph folder (same installation drive as Windows). Graph 4.4.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe. Graph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.95 MB (14631496 bytes) on disk.
Graph 4.4.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.17 MB (15906241
bytes) on disk:
- Graph.exe (13.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This web page is about Graph 4.4.2 version 4.4.2
If you are manually uninstalling Graph 4.4.2 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Graph 4.4.2 is an application released by Ivan Johansen. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Graph 4.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Graph 4.4.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Graph 4.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Graph 4.4.2". The Graph 4.4.2 application will be found automatically. After you select Graph 4.4.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Graph 4.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Graph 4.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.padowan.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Graph 4.4.2.
8. After uninstalling Graph 4.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Graph 4.4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Graph 4.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Graph 4.4.2 by Ivan Johansen from your computer, we are not saying that Graph 4.4.2 by Ivan Johansen is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Graph 4.4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:05:11.560