Granit version 188.8.131.52
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Granit version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Granit version 220.127.116.11 from your PCClic à Riom
. More information about Clic à Riom can be read here
. Please open http://granit.clicariom.com
if you want to read more on Granit version 18.104.22.168 on Clic à Riom's website. Granit version 22.214.171.124 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Granit folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Granit version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Granit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Granit.exe and its approximative size is 844.01 KB (864269 bytes).
Granit version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.24 MB (6543282
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Assistance.exe (739.71 KB)
- Desinstalleur.exe (441.82 KB)
- Granit.exe (844.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (728.29 KB)
- update.exe (723.70 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- Au3Check.exe (152.88 KB)
- Aut2exe.exe (293.24 KB)
- Aut2exe_x64.exe (330.24 KB)
- upx.exe (283.50 KB)
- AutoIt3Wrapper.exe (716.76 KB)
- RC.exe (4.77 KB)
- ResHacker.exe (917.00 KB)
This web page is about Granit version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Granit version 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company Clic à Riom. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Granit version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Granit version 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Granit version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Granit version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Granit version 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Granit version 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Granit version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Granit version 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://granit.clicariom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Granit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Granit version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Granit version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Granit version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Granit version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Granit version 22.214.171.124 by Clic à Riom from your PC, nor are we saying that Granit version 126.96.36.199 by Clic à Riom is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Granit version 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-10 20:39:35.570