Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from your computerRockstar Games
. Additional info about Rockstar Games can be read here
. More information about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/
. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto Vice City folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled gta-vc.exe and occupies 3.45 MB (3615744 bytes).
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.57 MB (6888448
bytes) on disk.
- gta-vc.exe (3.45 MB)
- testapp.exe (3.12 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove Grand Theft Auto: Vice City from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 12110
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a program by the software company Rockstar Games. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto: Vice City or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City program will be found very quickly. After you select Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Theft Auto: Vice City with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by Rockstar Games from your computer, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by Rockstar Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Theft Auto: Vice City supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:33.807