Grand Theft Auto III
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III from your PCRockstar Games
. Go over here
for more info on Rockstar Games. Click on http://www.rockstargames.com/
to get more data about Grand Theft Auto III on Rockstar Games's website. Grand Theft Auto III is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto 3 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Grand Theft Auto III is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Grand Theft Auto III's primary file takes about 2.67 MB (2801664 bytes) and its name is testapp.exe.
The executables below are part of Grand Theft Auto III. They occupy an average of 5.34 MB (5603328
bytes) on disk.
For other Grand Theft Auto III versions please click below:
Grand Theft Auto III is a program marketed by Rockstar Games. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grand Theft Auto III or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto III". The Grand Theft Auto III application will be found very quickly. When you click Grand Theft Auto III in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Grand Theft Auto III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Theft Auto III:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Grand Theft Auto III.
8. After uninstalling Grand Theft Auto III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Grand Theft Auto III which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Theft Auto III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:33.797