Grand Theft Auto III
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III from your systemRockstar Games
. Go over here
for more info on Rockstar Games. Click on http://www.rockstargames.com/
to get more data about Grand Theft Auto III on Rockstar Games's website. Grand Theft Auto III is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto 3 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Grand Theft Auto III is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Grand Theft Auto III's primary file takes about 2.67 MB (2801664 bytes) and its name is testapp.exe.
The executables below are part of Grand Theft Auto III. They occupy an average of 5.34 MB (5603328
bytes) on disk.
For other Grand Theft Auto III versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 12100
Grand Theft Auto III is an application by Rockstar Games. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Grand Theft Auto III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Grand Theft Auto III from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grand Theft Auto III or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Theft Auto III". The Grand Theft Auto III app will be found very quickly. After you click Grand Theft Auto III in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Theft Auto III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Grand Theft Auto III:
- The publisher is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Theft Auto III.
8. After removing Grand Theft Auto III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Theft Auto III that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grand Theft Auto III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games from your computer, we are not saying that Grand Theft Auto III by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grand Theft Auto III in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:57:33.797