Grand Master Chess 3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Grand Master Chess 3 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Grand Master Chess 3 from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Click on http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
to get more details about Grand Master Chess 3 on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Grand Master Chess 3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Grand Master Chess 3 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Grand Master Chess 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Grand Master Chess 3\unins000.exe. Grand Master Chess 3.exe is the Grand Master Chess 3's primary executable file and it takes around 1.73 MB (1814144 bytes) on disk.
Grand Master Chess 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.82 MB (14487235
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (7.90 MB)
- Grand Master Chess 3.exe (1.73 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- toolbar.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Grand Master Chess 3.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Grand Master Chess 3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Grand Master Chess 3\Grand Master Chess 3 Homepage.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Grand Master Chess 3\Grand Master Chess 3.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Grand Master Chess 3\MyPlayCity Games.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Grand Master Chess 3\Play Online Games.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Grand Master Chess 3_is1
Grand Master Chess 3 is an application offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Grand Master Chess 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Grand Master Chess 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Grand Master Chess 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Grand Master Chess 3". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Master Chess 3 application will be found automatically. After you select Grand Master Chess 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Grand Master Chess 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Master Chess 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.AllGamesHome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Grand Master Chess 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Master Chess 3.
8. After removing Grand Master Chess 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Master Chess 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grand Master Chess 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Grand Master Chess 3 by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Grand Master Chess 3 by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Master Chess 3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:03:39.823