This page is about Grand Macao for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Grand Macao from your PCTopgame
. You can find out more on Topgame or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Grand Macao can be seen at http://www.topgameplatform.com/
. Grand Macao is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandMacao directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Grand Macao is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandMacao\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1080552 bytes) on disk and is called clientbrowser.exe.
Grand Macao installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1142736
bytes) on disk.
- clientbrowser.exe (1.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.73 KB)
Grand Macao is an application marketed by Topgame. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Grand Macao is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Grand Macao using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grand Macao or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Grand Macao". If it is installed on your PC the Grand Macao app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Grand Macao in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grand Macao, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Macao:
- The software company is: http://www.topgameplatform.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandMacao\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grand Macao.
8. After removing Grand Macao, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Grand Macao that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Grand Macao using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Grand Macao by Topgame from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Macao by Topgame is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Grand Macao supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-14 20:28:13.690