Grand Casino v.5
This page contains complete information on how to remove Grand Casino v.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Grand Casino v.5 from your PCgrand-casino.com
. Open here
for more details on grand-casino.com. Please open http://www.grand-casino.com/
if you want to read more on Grand Casino v.5 on grand-casino.com's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grand Casino directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grand Casino\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Grand Casino v.5. The program's main executable file is called GrandCasino.exe and it has a size of 299.39 KB (306576 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Grand Casino v.5. They occupy 6.91 MB (7249439
bytes) on disk.
- GrandCasino.exe (299.39 KB)
- install_flash_player.exe (2.66 MB)
- ProxyConf.exe (184.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Grand Casino v.5 version 5
Grand Casino v.5 is an application released by grand-casino.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Grand Casino v.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Grand Casino v.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grand Casino v.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Grand Casino v.5". The Grand Casino v.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Grand Casino v.5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Grand Casino v.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grand Casino v.5:
- The software company is: http://www.grand-casino.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grand Casino\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grand Casino v.5.
8. After uninstalling Grand Casino v.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Grand Casino v.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grand Casino v.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Grand Casino v.5 by grand-casino.com from your PC, we are not saying that Grand Casino v.5 by grand-casino.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Grand Casino v.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 14:13:30.120