Gran Paradiso (3.0a8)
Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be read here
. Detailed information about Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) can be seen at http://www.mozilla.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 81.24 KB (83192 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gran Paradiso (3.0a8). They occupy 959.72 KB (982752
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (144.74 KB)
- firefox.exe (81.24 KB)
- updater.exe (221.24 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (77.74 KB)
- helper.exe (434.75 KB)
This data is about Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) version 3.08
Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is a program released by Mozilla. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gran Paradiso (3.0a8)". The Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) application will be found automatically. When you click Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gran Paradiso (3.0a8), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gran Paradiso (3.0a8):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8).
8. After removing Gran Paradiso (3.0a8), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 09:20:24.567