Gramblr is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your PCGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more details on Gramblr Team. More details about the app Gramblr can be seen at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.21 MB (9654352 bytes) on disk and is labeled gramblr.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gramblr. They take 9.21 MB (9654352
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.7.2
alone. For more Gramblr versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Gramblr you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_localhost.gramblr.com_4343.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com\http_4343\Gramblr64 v2.3.1.ico
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Gramblr is a program marketed by the software company Gramblr Team. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The web site of the application is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:58.337