Gramblr is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. More details about the app Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, regulated by the user's option. Gramblr's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. The program's main executable file is called gramblr.exe and it has a size of 9.21 MB (9654352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Gramblr. They take 9.21 MB (9654352
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Gramblr version 2.7.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Gramblr when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gramblr.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\localhost.gramblr.com\http_4343\localhost.gramblr.com_4343.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Gramblr.history
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Gramblr is an application marketed by Gramblr Team. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Gramblr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply click the Search field and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. After you select Gramblr in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gramblr:
- The publisher is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:48:31.763