This page contains thorough information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Open here
for more info on Gramblr Team. You can see more info related to Gramblr at http://gramblr.com
. Gramblr is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Gramblr is C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.29 MB (7649360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gramblr. They take 7.29 MB (7649360
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.8.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Gramblr from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Gramblr:The files below were left behind on your disk by Gramblr's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Gramblr is a program released by the software company Gramblr Team. Some users want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gramblr with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr application will be found automatically. After you select Gramblr in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:41:28.307