This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Gramblr for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Take a look here
for more info on Gramblr Team. More info about the application Gramblr can be found at http://gramblr.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. gramblr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.23 MB (11776080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gramblr. They take an average of 11.23 MB (11776080
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Gramblr version 2.9.95
alone. Click on the links below for other Gramblr versions:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is a program marketed by Gramblr Team. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gramblr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it is installed on your PC the Gramblr app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gramblr in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gramblr.
8. After removing Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your PC, we are not saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gramblr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 20:11:07.767