Gramblr is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Gramblr from your computerGramblr Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gramblr Team. Please follow http://gramblr.com
if you want to read more on Gramblr on Gramblr Team's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gramblr directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gramblr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.27 MB (11819088 bytes) on disk and is named gramblr.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Gramblr. They occupy about 11.27 MB (11819088
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Gramblr version 2.9.96
only. You can find below info on other versions of Gramblr:
...click to view all...
Gramblr is an application by Gramblr Team. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Gramblr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Gramblr from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gramblr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gramblr". If it exists on your system the Gramblr app will be found automatically. When you select Gramblr in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gramblr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gramblr:
- The software company is: http://gramblr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gramblr\gramblr.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gramblr.
8. After uninstalling Gramblr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gramblr that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gramblr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gramblr by Gramblr Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Gramblr by Gramblr Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gramblr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 08:13:13.470