Grainger 407 v6.6.5
Grainger 407 v6.6.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Grainger 407 v6.6.5 from your PCDirxion LLC
. More info about Dirxion LLC can be found here
. Usually the Grainger 407 v6.6.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grainger 407 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Grainger 407 v6.6.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Grainger 407\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named runcd.exe and it has a size of 252.00 KB (258048 bytes).
Grainger 407 v6.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.54 MB (1615130
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- runcd.exe (252.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.98 KB)
- Apache.exe (5.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (20.07 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (36.07 KB)
- logresolve.exe (16.08 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (24.08 KB)
- perl.exe (7.00 KB)
- wperl.exe (7.00 KB)
- bgstarter.exe (20.00 KB)
- cdrelease.exe (36.00 KB)
- helper-stop-httpd.exe (32.00 KB)
- showmessage.exe (79.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- wndkill.exe (114.50 KB)
- do-selectfolder-win32.exe (164.00 KB)
- selectfile.exe (59.50 KB)
- runcd-as-service.exe (260.00 KB)
- srvstart.exe (36.00 KB)
- svc.exe (113.50 KB)
This data is about Grainger 407 v6.6.5 version 6.6.5
Grainger 407 v6.6.5 is a program by Dirxion LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Grainger 407 v6.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Grainger 407 v6.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Grainger 407 v6.6.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Grainger 407 v6.6.5". The Grainger 407 v6.6.5 app will be found automatically. After you click Grainger 407 v6.6.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Grainger 407 v6.6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Grainger 407 v6.6.5.
8. After uninstalling Grainger 407 v6.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grainger 407 v6.6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Grainger 407 v6.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Grainger 407 v6.6.5 by Dirxion LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Grainger 407 v6.6.5 by Dirxion LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Grainger 407 v6.6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:22:06.100