Grabber 4.5.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Grabber 4.5.2 from your PCBionus
. Check out here
for more details on Bionus. More info about the software Grabber 4.5.2 can be found at https://github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber
. Grabber 4.5.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Grabber folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Grabber\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Grabber 4.5.2. The application's main executable file occupies 2.72 MB (2855424 bytes) on disk and is named Grabber.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Grabber 4.5.2. They occupy 4.25 MB (4458697
bytes) on disk.
- CDR.exe (32.00 KB)
- CrashReporter.exe (239.00 KB)
- Grabber.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.2
of Grabber 4.5.2.
Grabber 4.5.2 is a program offered by Bionus. Some people choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Grabber 4.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Grabber 4.5.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Grabber 4.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grabber 4.5.2". The Grabber 4.5.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Grabber 4.5.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Grabber 4.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grabber 4.5.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grabber\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grabber 4.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Grabber 4.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Grabber 4.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Grabber 4.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Grabber 4.5.2 by Bionus from your PC, we are not saying that Grabber 4.5.2 by Bionus is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Grabber 4.5.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:39:09.703