GpsLogger 1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GpsLogger 1.3 from your computerSKYRC
. Check out here
where you can read more on SKYRC. Click on http://www.skyrc.com/
to get more data about GpsLogger 1.3 on SKYRC's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\GpsLogger directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. GpsLogger 1.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GpsLogger\unins000.exe. GpsLogger.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk.
GpsLogger 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.43 MB (1503529
bytes) on disk.
- GpsLogger.exe (148.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- PreInstaller.exe (619.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GpsLogger 1.3 version 1.3
GpsLogger 1.3 is a program offered by the software company SKYRC. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase GpsLogger 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GpsLogger 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GpsLogger 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GpsLogger 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the GpsLogger 1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GpsLogger 1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GpsLogger 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GpsLogger 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skyrc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GpsLogger\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GpsLogger 1.3.
8. After uninstalling GpsLogger 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GpsLogger 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GpsLogger 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GpsLogger 1.3 by SKYRC from your computer, we are not saying that GpsLogger 1.3 by SKYRC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GpsLogger 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 20:35:26.860