Gpg4win (2.1.0) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) from your computerThe Gpg4win Project
. Open here
where you can find out more on The Gpg4win Project. More information about Gpg4win (2.1.0) can be found at http://www.gpg4win.org/
. Gpg4win (2.1.0) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Gpg4win (2.1.0) is C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg4win-uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 125.92 KB (128945 bytes) on disk and is labeled gpg4win-uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gpg4win (2.1.0). They take about 12.48 MB (13082150
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbus-launch.exe (18.22 KB)
- dbus-monitor.exe (29.82 KB)
- dbus-send.exe (38.89 KB)
- dirmngr-client.exe (43.00 KB)
- dirmngr.exe (219.00 KB)
- dirmngr_ldap.exe (39.00 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (24.70 KB)
- gpg-agent.exe (258.50 KB)
- gpg-connect-agent.exe (140.00 KB)
- gpg-preset-passphrase.exe (86.00 KB)
- gpg-protect-tool.exe (168.00 KB)
- gpg2.exe (769.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_curl.exe (42.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_finger.exe (60.50 KB)
- gpg2keys_hkp.exe (61.50 KB)
- gpg2keys_kdns.exe (59.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_ldap.exe (60.00 KB)
- gpg4win-uninstall.exe (125.92 KB)
- gpgconf.exe (125.00 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (26.00 KB)
- gpgsm.exe (369.00 KB)
- gpgtar.exe (100.00 KB)
- gpgv2.exe (391.50 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (7.00 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (7.50 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (25.64 KB)
- kdebugdialog.exe (226.54 KB)
- kgpgconf.exe (283.30 KB)
- kleopatra.exe (7.00 KB)
- kwatchgnupg.exe (375.95 KB)
- md5sum.exe (29.00 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (26.47 KB)
- paperkey.exe (28.00 KB)
- pcregrep.exe (39.71 KB)
- pinentry-gtk-2.exe (89.00 KB)
- pinentry.exe (222.00 KB)
- pinentry-w32.exe (51.00 KB)
- qdbus.exe (78.00 KB)
- scdaemon.exe (291.50 KB)
- sha1sum.exe (33.00 KB)
- sha256sum.exe (28.00 KB)
- update-mime-database.exe (87.50 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (10.00 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (14.00 KB)
- dbus-daemon.exe (321.72 KB)
- kbuildsycoca4.exe (532.07 KB)
- kcmdwrapper.exe (25.99 KB)
- kleopatra.exe (6.24 MB)
- gpgsm.exe (5.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (5.50 KB)
This page is about Gpg4win (2.1.0) version 2.1.0
Gpg4win (2.1.0) is an application offered by The Gpg4win Project. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gpg4win (2.1.0) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gpg4win (2.1.0) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gpg4win (2.1.0)". The Gpg4win (2.1.0) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gpg4win (2.1.0) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gpg4win (2.1.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gpg4win (2.1.0):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gpg4win.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg4win-uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0).
8. After removing Gpg4win (2.1.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gpg4win (2.1.0) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gpg4win (2.1.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) by The Gpg4win Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Gpg4win (2.1.0) by The Gpg4win Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:31:00.097