Governor of Poker
This page is about Governor of Poker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Governor of Poker from your computerOberon Media Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Oberon Media Inc.. Usually the Governor of Poker application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Governor of Poker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Governor of Poker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\Governor of Poker\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Governor of Poker. They occupy 42.34 MB (44395696
bytes) on disk.
- GovernorofPoker_Oberon.exe (41.45 MB)
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (463.17 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Governor of Poker we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Governor of Poker:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\Governor of Poker\Launch.exe
Governor of Poker is an application released by the software company Oberon Media Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Governor of Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Governor of Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Governor of Poker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Governor of Poker". If it is installed on your PC the Governor of Poker program will be found automatically. After you click Governor of Poker in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Governor of Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Governor of Poker.
8. After removing Governor of Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Governor of Poker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Governor of Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Governor of Poker by Oberon Media Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Governor of Poker by Oberon Media Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Governor of Poker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:45:32.867