Governor of Poker Free Trial
Governor of Poker Free Trial is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Governor of Poker Free Trial from your systemAlawar Entertainment
. More info about Alawar Entertainment can be seen here
. Click on http://www.arcadetown.com
to get more details about Governor of Poker Free Trial on Alawar Entertainment's website. Governor of Poker Free Trial is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GovernorofPoker_at directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Governor of Poker Free Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GovernorofPoker_at\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GovernorofPoker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 35.33 MB (37051398 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Governor of Poker Free Trial. They take about 36.00 MB (37746976
bytes) on disk.
- GovernorofPoker.exe (35.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Governor of Poker Free Trial is an application marketed by Alawar Entertainment. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Governor of Poker Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Governor of Poker Free Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Governor of Poker Free Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Governor of Poker Free Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Governor of Poker Free Trial program will be found automatically. When you select Governor of Poker Free Trial in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Governor of Poker Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Governor of Poker Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GovernorofPoker_at\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Governor of Poker Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Governor of Poker Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Governor of Poker Free Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Governor of Poker Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Governor of Poker Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Governor of Poker Free Trial by Alawar Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Governor of Poker Free Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 08:59:44.690