Governor of Poker 2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Governor of Poker 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Governor of Poker 2 from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Governor of Poker 2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\Governor of Poker 2 Standart Edition directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Governor of Poker 2 is C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\Governor of Poker 2 Standart Edition\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.90 MB (1996288 bytes) on disk and is titled GovernorofPoker2_SE_Alawar.exe.
Governor of Poker 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 38.74 MB (40620084
bytes) on disk.
- GovernorofPoker2_SE_Alawar.exe (1.90 MB)
- GovernorofPoker2_SE_Alawar.wrp.exe (36.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.87 KB)
The current page applies to Governor of Poker 2 version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Governor of Poker 2 versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Governor of Poker 2 from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Governor of Poker 2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Governor of Poker 2 Standart Edition\GovernorofPoker2_SE_Alawar.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Governor of Poker 2.lnk
Governor of Poker 2 is a program marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Governor of Poker 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Governor of Poker 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Governor of Poker 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Governor of Poker 2". If it is installed on your PC the Governor of Poker 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Governor of Poker 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Governor of Poker 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Governor of Poker 2.
8. After removing Governor of Poker 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Governor of Poker 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Governor of Poker 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Governor of Poker 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Governor of Poker 2 by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Governor of Poker 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 13:11:58.137