This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GoogleToolBar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GoogleToolBar from your computerGaby de Wilde
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Gaby de Wilde. Usually the GoogleToolBar program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoogleToolBar folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GoogleToolBar is wscript. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GoogleToolBar.exe is the GoogleToolBar's primary executable file and it takes close to 924.86 KB (947056 bytes) on disk.
GoogleToolBar contains of the executables below. They occupy 924.86 KB (947056
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleToolBar.exe (924.86 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove GoogleToolBar from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GoogleToolBar from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera\Widget GoogleToolBar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Application Data\Opera\Widget GoogleToolBar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Widget GoogleToolBar
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
GoogleToolBar is a program by Gaby de Wilde. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GoogleToolBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GoogleToolBar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoogleToolBar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoogleToolBar". If it is installed on your PC the GoogleToolBar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GoogleToolBar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoogleToolBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoogleToolBar.
8. After uninstalling GoogleToolBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoogleToolBar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoogleToolBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoogleToolBar by Gaby de Wilde from your computer, nor are we saying that GoogleToolBar by Gaby de Wilde is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoogleToolBar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:24:03.227