GoogleClean is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GoogleClean from your computerAbelssoft
. You can find out more on Abelssoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.abelssoft.de
if you want to read more on GoogleClean on Abelssoft's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GoogleClean folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GoogleClean\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GoogleClean. The program's main executable file is called GoogleClean.exe and it has a size of 2.03 MB (2126752 bytes).
GoogleClean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.03 MB (7375722
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbAffiliateWriter.exe (5.50 KB)
- AbFontInstaller.exe (829.91 KB)
- AbWmiAndSchedulerCheck.exe (9.50 KB)
- AntiBrowserSpy-NetworkConfig.exe (288.41 KB)
- ChromeIdCleaner.exe (290.91 KB)
- CloseGoogleUpdateService.exe (295.91 KB)
- GDesktopFilesEncrypter.exe (557.91 KB)
- GoogleClean.exe (2.03 MB)
- GoogleRadar.exe (1.47 MB)
- IndexDatFileDeleter.exe (645.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
The current page applies to GoogleClean version 3.7.109
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GoogleClean:
...click to view all...
GoogleClean is an application released by the software company Abelssoft. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase GoogleClean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GoogleClean from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoogleClean or simply click the Search field and type in "GoogleClean". The GoogleClean application will be found automatically. After you select GoogleClean in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GoogleClean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoogleClean:
- The software company is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GoogleClean\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoogleClean.
8. After removing GoogleClean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoogleClean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoogleClean using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoogleClean by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that GoogleClean by Abelssoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoogleClean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 19:28:55.450