Google Translator is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Translator from your systemOpera widgets
. Open here
where you can find out more on Opera widgets. Google Translator is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator directory, regulated by the user's option. Google Translator's entire uninstall command line is wscript. Google Translator.exe is the Google Translator's primary executable file and it takes close to 924.86 KB (947056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Translator. They take about 924.86 KB (947056
bytes) on disk.
- Google Translator.exe (924.86 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Google Translator we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera\Widget Google Translator
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Widget Google Translator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator\config.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator\Google Translator.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator\google.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Translator\icon.ico
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator\UninstallString
Google Translator is an application offered by the software company Opera widgets. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Translator or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Translator". The Google Translator program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Translator in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Translator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Translator.
8. After uninstalling Google Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Translator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Translator by Opera widgets from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Translator by Opera widgets is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Translator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:04:43.540