Google Translator is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Translator from your systemDimox
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Dimox. Google Translator is normally installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google Translator folder, subject to the user's decision. Google Translator's full uninstall command line is wscript. The application's main executable file is titled Google Translator.exe and its approximative size is 816.86 KB (836464 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Google Translator. They take about 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Google Translator.exe (816.86 KB)
Google Translator has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Translator
Google Translator is an application marketed by Dimox. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Google Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Translator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Translator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Translator". If it exists on your system the Google Translator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Translator in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Translator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Translator.
8. After uninstalling Google Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Translator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Translator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Translator by Dimox from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Translator by Dimox is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Translator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:38.273