Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_2BE6CD75D520F20B.exe" /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. GoogleToolbarManager_2BE6CD75D520F20B.exe is the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1,009.67 KB (1033904 bytes) on disk.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer contains of the executables below. They take 8.18 MB (8577512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_CF45892531EFF95D.exe (300.17 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_C7ABB2C5B66D01C8.exe (389.17 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_2BE6CD75D520F20B.exe (1,009.67 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_94DDE1EDD1CDF6A3.exe (1.01 MB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_38F27E698DCE3952.exe (301.14 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_F5CB933C28B61353.exe (389.64 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_5898FABCFA121C11.exe (178.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup_90698EA083D01143.exe (555.15 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_0BB4946B2EEAC900.exe (1.64 MB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_86D23231A3A85F4A.exe (1.63 MB)
This info is about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.0.1614.2212
only. For more Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". If it is installed on your PC the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:30:51.550