Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
This info is about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_8CA8B41417E66DEB.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1072072 bytes) on disk and is labeled GoogleToolbarManager_8CA8B41417E66DEB.exe.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.91 MB (5148128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_52E818EF81C83A9B.exe (302.45 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_4D9709C1FA1422BA.exe (391.45 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_8CA8B41417E66DEB.exe (1.02 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup_5CC4B0F53D73AD88.exe (722.30 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_C993F490EED40C1B.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.5111.1712
of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. You can find here a few links to other Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". The Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:16.450