Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_6073BFEF27805F02.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1072720 bytes) on disk and is titled GoogleToolbarManager_6073BFEF27805F02.exe.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.91 MB (5150344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_EA96EE101901E006.exe (302.58 KB)
- GoogleToolbarUser_64_96311C12332602B3.exe (392.08 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_6073BFEF27805F02.exe (1.02 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdateSetup_5CC4B0F53D73AD88.exe (722.30 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_C993F490EED40C1B.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.5.4501.1952
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer versions:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". The Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After removing Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:33:31.783