Google Play Music Desktop Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Play Music Desktop Player for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player from your systemSamuel Attard
. You can read more on Samuel Attard or check for application updates here
. Google Play Music Desktop Player is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GPMDP_3 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GPMDP_3\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player. The application's main executable file is called squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.81 MB (1896784 bytes).
Google Play Music Desktop Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 58.73 MB (61586752
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- Google%20Play%20Music%20Desktop%20Player.exe (55.08 MB)
- LLKeyboardHook.exe (39.33 KB)
This web page is about Google Play Music Desktop Player version 3.2.4
alone. For more Google Play Music Desktop Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Play Music Desktop Player is an application marketed by Samuel Attard. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Play Music Desktop Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Play Music Desktop Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Play Music Desktop Player". The Google Play Music Desktop Player app will be found automatically. When you select Google Play Music Desktop Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Play Music Desktop Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Play Music Desktop Player.
8. After removing Google Play Music Desktop Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Play Music Desktop Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Play Music Desktop Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player by Samuel Attard from your computer, we are not saying that Google Play Music Desktop Player by Samuel Attard is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:51:16.843