Google Page Rank (2)
Google Page Rank (2) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Page Rank (2) from your computerPhilip Seyfi
. Go over here
for more info on Philip Seyfi. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Page Rank (2) folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Google Page Rank (2) is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google Page Rank (2)\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Google Page Rank (2).exe is the Google Page Rank (2)'s main executable file and it takes about 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Page Rank (2). They occupy 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Google Page Rank (2).exe (919.86 KB)
The current page applies to Google Page Rank (2) version 2
Google Page Rank (2) is an application offered by the software company Philip Seyfi. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Page Rank (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Page Rank (2) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Page Rank (2) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Page Rank (2)". The Google Page Rank (2) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Page Rank (2) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Page Rank (2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Page Rank (2).
8. After uninstalling Google Page Rank (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Page Rank (2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Page Rank (2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Page Rank (2) by Philip Seyfi from your PC, we are not saying that Google Page Rank (2) by Philip Seyfi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Page Rank (2) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130