Google Maps Downloader 8.0
Google Maps Downloader 8.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 8.0 from your computerallmapsoft.com
. More information about allmapsoft.com can be seen here
. You can get more details about Google Maps Downloader 8.0 at http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 8.0. The program's main executable file is named gmd.exe and its approximative size is 1.01 MB (1056768 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Maps Downloader 8.0. They take about 7.47 MB (7836954
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- combiner.exe (1.38 MB)
- gmd.exe (1.01 MB)
- mapviewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- mbtiles_viewer.exe (1.88 MB)
- tosqlite.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (112.00 KB)
This web page is about Google Maps Downloader 8.0 version 8.0
Google Maps Downloader 8.0 is a program offered by allmapsoft.com. Some people try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Google Maps Downloader 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Maps Downloader 8.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Maps Downloader 8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Maps Downloader 8.0". The Google Maps Downloader 8.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Google Maps Downloader 8.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Maps Downloader 8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Maps Downloader 8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Maps Downloader 8.0.
8. After removing Google Maps Downloader 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Maps Downloader 8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Maps Downloader 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 8.0 by allmapsoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Google Maps Downloader 8.0 by allmapsoft.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 8.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 17:12:18.180