You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\15.0.874.21\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes close to 1,019.55 KB (1044024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome. They take about 3.05 MB (3199256
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,019.55 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (612.05 KB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 15.0.874.21
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 03:50:47.587