This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\29.0.1547.57\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's primary executable file and it takes approximately 809.95 KB (829392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome. They occupy 5.72 MB (5994208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (809.95 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (80.95 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (136.45 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.84 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.75 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome version 29.0.1547.57
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Google Chrome:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Google\No Chrome Offer Until
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:53:35.993